Thursday, August 30, 2012

Ten Things You Should Know About Me!

1.  Something you should know about me is that I am a mermaid, if I could I would live in the water that is how much I love the ocean.

2.  My favorite color is blue and the majority of everything I own is blue as well.

3. I am obsessed with Lady Gaga I have every song and magazine she has ever made or been on the cover of.

4.  My favorite food is pizza I could eat it everyday and not get sick of it.

5. I am a very outgoing person who loves to meet new people and make friends.

6. Despicable Me is probably my favorite movie I own, and have seen it multiple times.

7.  I own every season of the TV show Dexter and watch it constantly.

8. My favorite place to be in the whole world is on the beach or in the water surfing.

9. A fun fact about me is that I am double jointed in my shoulders and thumbs.

10. My family and friends are the most important thing to me

5 comments:

  1. I love the movie despicable me and i absolutely love cartoon movies

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favorite foods pizza to but i think i only like it because i worked at a pizza shop

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty sure I am double jointed in my thumbs too but I dont know that for a fact

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love despicable me! but i lost my copy when i worked in a daycare :(:(

    ReplyDelete