Monday, October 1, 2012

My Finances

Being a college student it has definitely changed my perspective on my finances. I no longer carry cash or my debit card with me I only use my jacket express. At this point in time I don't have a budget but I am very careful and I'm aware of how much I am spending daily. I only eat in the union once a day, either for lunch or dinner the rest of my meals I eat in my dorm with the food I have. 

I think I have spent how much I planned on spending no more or less. The only unexpected costs are the vending machines that I sometimes use for a soda or candy bar occasionally. I spend the majority of my jacket on food in the union. I think I am using my jacket appropriate and I am spending just enough that I need to for food and items. I don't need to change my spending habits because I am spending money when I need to and only occasionally for when I really want something. 


3 comments:

  1. I don't believe that you only eat in the union once a day. Every single time I go to the union, your always in your same chair with the same people lol this isn't meant to be a trash comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha! I go to the union a lot but I don't always eat!

      Delete
  2. I'm the same! I only get food from the Union when I have to. I kinda have a stockpile of food in my room.

    ReplyDelete