Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My Friends

Coming to Baldwin Wallace I knew very few people. There were only two students that went to my high school, who I was not close with. However it was nice to see familiar faces around campus. After orientation and weekend of welcome I met someone who I instantly became friends with. We are now super close and will be rooming next year together. Other than both orientation and WOW I met a lot of my close friends in my dorm. I met a lot of them through hanging out in the lounge and events my RA has set up like going to yoga as a floor. I think only a few friends has changed since the semester. I think that happens for a number of reasons. For example they drift and find their own new group, or the excitement of meeting a new friend dies down and you find out who they really are. I also have met new people and made new friends. As you do different activities and go to other events you meet new people. I feel like it has been really easy for me to make friends. I didn't really worry about making friends because I know it will happen and I can socialize easily. Overall I have made some really good friends so far!!

No comments:

Post a Comment